On the Road at the Joint Industry Forum in New York, WRIN.tv asked several insurance trade association executives to consider the impact of the new Trump Administration on various sectors of the insurance industry.
Here, we share the hopes, concerns and expectations of:
- Michael Morrissey, President & Chief Executive Officer of the International Insurance Society (IIS)
- David Sampson, President and CEO of the Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCI)
- Chuck Chamness, President and CEO of the National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies (NAMIC)
- Frank Nutter, President and CEO of the Reinsurance Association of America (RAA)
- Sean Kevelighan, President and CEO of the Insurance Information Institute (III)
Among the major policy and legislative/regulatory issues: the Affordable Care Act (ACA)/Obamacare, Dodd-Frank and SIFI designations, FAA regulations of drones, the Federal Insurance Office (FIO), the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) and tax reform.