Global Risk News Network, Inc.
TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL USERS: PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY.
This Terms of Service (“Agreement”) contained herein, is a legal agreement between you (referred to herein as “you” or “your”) and Global Risk News Network, Inc., owner of World Risk and Insurance News, Inc., and www.WRIN.tv, hereinafter referred to as (“the,” “we,” “our,” Service” or “us”) for access to and use of our website with a homepage available at http://www.wrin.tv (the “Website”) and related WRIN.tv services and products (including, without limitation, the WRIN.tv embeddable video player), software, data feeds, interactive features and downloads operated by us and that are available through the Website (whether accessed directly or through any software application) (collectively, the “Service”).
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER OR NOT YOU ARE A REGISTERED USER OF OUR SERVICE. IF ANY OF THESE TERMS ARE NOT UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU OR IN THE EVENT THAT ANY FUTURE CHANGES MADE ARE DEEMED TO BE UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR SERVICE. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SERVICE NOW, OR FOLLOWING THE POSTING OF ANY CHANGES IN THIS AGREEMENT, WILL INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE AND AGREEMENT BY YOU OF SUCH CHANGES.
YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL AUTHORITY TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT AND TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS. IF YOU ARE ACTING ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ENTITY WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THIS TERMS OF AGREEMENT DOCUMENT.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES OUR NETWORK,WWW.WRIN.TV DOES NOT OFFER INVESTMENT OR FINANCIAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND.
Please note than none of the information contained on Our Service constitutes a solicitation, offer, opinion, or recommendation by us to buy or sell any insurance products or policies of any kind, or to provide legal, tax, accounting, or investment advice or services, or to offer healthcare advice of any kind.
- Use of Our Service by You.
- Should our Company allow the future use of user-generated videos, and you choose to submit user-generated videos to us, your submissions of videos and certain video-related information and materials (“Video Submissions”) will be governed by a Video Submission Agreement (“VSA”).
- We provide the Service for news and educational and in some case, promotional purposes only. In all instances, it is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of our Content. We do not endorse or warrant, and are not responsible for, the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or reliability of any facts, opinions, advice, or statements made on the Service by anyone other than our authorized employees or spokespersons while acting in their official capacities.
- The Service may contain links to other websites or services maintained by third parties. We do not operate or control, in any respect, or necessarily endorse the content found on third-party websites or services. You assume sole responsibility for your use of third-party links, websites, products and services.
- You agree that (i) you will use the Service solely for your own personal or corporate use in accordance with this Agreement and in accordance with any specific rules or usage provisions specified by us on the Service, (ii) all information supplied by you to us will be true, accurate, current and complete as we find it to be, and (iii) you will review the latest version of this Agreement posted on the Service from time to time to check for amendments that may apply to you (as more fully described below).
- You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Service, including, without limitation, the storage of any data, files, information and/or other materials on a server owned or under our control or in any way connected to the Service, shall be at your sole risk and responsibility and we shall have no obligation to back-up such data, files, information and/or other materials. We expressly reserve the right to limit storage capacity and to remove and/or delete any data, files, and/or other information stored or used in connection with the Service for any reason including, without limitation, if we deem, in our sole discretion, such data to be in violation of this Agreement and/or any rule or policy of ours and/or any local, state, or federal law or regulation.
- You are solely responsible for any breach of your obligations under this Agreement and for the consequences (including, without limitation, any loss or damage which anyone may suffer, either personally or corporately, including, without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees and expenses) of any such breach.
- We do not assume responsibility for the timeliness, accuracy, deletion, non-delivery or failure to store any user data, communications or settings.
- By connecting our Service with a third-party service (e.g., LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.), you give us permission to access and use this information, content and/or material you have supplied to that service as permitted by that service, and to store on the Service your log-in credentials for that service.
- Please remember that you are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of our Service. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, and do not intend to monitor your use of our Service and your interactions with other users of our Service.
- If you use our embeddable video player on your website, or on another website introduced by you, you may not modify, build upon, or block any portion or functionality of the embeddable video player, including but not limited to links back to the WRIN.tv Website.
- You agree not to use our Service for any commercial uses, including without limitation the following, unless you obtain our prior written approval: (i) the sale of access to the Service and (ii) the unauthorized use of our viewer or videos for placement on your website or on the website of others,
- You represent, warrant, and agree that you will not:
(i) use the Service for the distribution, hosting, processing, propagation, storage, or other handling of, any Content or other material prohibited by this Agreement, or any other material (including, without limitation, links to such material) that we deem, in our sole discretion, to be objectionable whether or not such material is unlawful; (ii) permit or otherwise enable unauthorized users to access and/or use the Service; (iii) use the Service to export software or data in violation of applicable U.S. laws or regulations; (iv) sell, copy, duplicate, rent, lease, loan, distribute, transfer, or sublicense the Service, or otherwise permit any third party to use or have access to the Service for any purpose (except as expressly permitted by us in writing) or decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, create a derivative work of, display in human readable form, attempt to discover any source code, or otherwise use any software that enables or comprises any part of the Service; (v) frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose the Service, or any portion thereof; (vi) use the Service or collect any data incorporated in the Service in any automated manner through the use of bots, meta-spiders, crawlers or any other automated means, provided, however, operators of public search engines may use spiders (unless we notify them that we have revoked permission) to copy materials from the Website for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publically available searchable materials (but not caches or archives of materials); (vii) register as a user of the Service by providing false, inaccurate, or misleading information; (viii) impersonate any person or entity, including, without limitation, an employee of ours, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; (ix) collect personal data about other users of the Service; (x) post or otherwise make available irrelevant Content, repeatedly post or make available redundant Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large amounts of information on our infrastructure; (xi) attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, probes for vulnerability, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Service); (xii) make available Content (as defined below) that in our opinion constitutes or contains “affiliate marketing,” “link referral codes,” “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” or “pyramid schemes”; (xiii) create or attempt to create multiple user accounts; (xiv) use the Service for the benefit of any third party, except as otherwise explicitly permitted for you by us; (xv) use the Service to post any Content or to encourage any conduct that (1) violates any applicable law or regulation, or any term or condition of this Agreement, or (2) could create a risk of harm, loss or damage of any kind; or (xvi) attempt to access or search the Service or Content in order to scrape any Content or information from the Service; (xvii) attempt to access the Service other than through the Website, embeddable player or other applications that we make available for that purpose.
- Provision of the Service by Us. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Service which we provide may change from time to time without prior notice to you. In connection with these changes, you acknowledge and agree that we may decline to provide you access to the Service or stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Service (or any features or programs or Content within the Service) to you or to users generally at our sole discretion, without liability or prior notice to you. You may stop using the Service at any time. You do not need to inform us when you stop using the Service. You acknowledge and agree that if you have an account with us, and we disable access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Service, your account details, or any files or other Content which is contained in your account. You acknowledge and agree that while we may not currently have set a fixed upper limit on the amount of storage space used for the provision of the Service, or the duration of time that we will store any information, such fixed upper limits or temporal limits may be set by us at any time, in our sole discretion. Any changes to the current Service shall be subject to this Agreement.
- Access to the Service; Reservation of Rights.
- Subject to your compliance with this Agreement, we hereby give you a personal, revocable, worldwide, non-assignable and non-exclusive right to access and use the Service in the manner and for the purposes expressly permitted by the Agreement. We also hereby grant you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the Website or subdomains thereof so long as the link does not portray us, our subsidiaries, or affiliates, or products or services provided by us or our subsidiaries or affiliates in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner in our sole judgment.
- We reserve all right, title and interest in and to the Service not expressly granted to you under this Agreement. There are no implied licenses agreements of any kind under this Agreement.
- Password; Account Security.
In some cases, to use certain features and functionalities of the Service, you must create an account with us, and provide certain personal information about yourself to us. If you are under the age of thirteen (13), then you are not permitted to create an account or otherwise submit personal information to us. You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with your account on the Service. Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible to us for all activities that occur under your account. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Content in the Service.
- You understand that all information and materials (including, without limitation, data files, written text, computer software, music, audio files or other sounds, photographs, videos or other images), except for original programming from WRIN.tv, that are accessible as part of, or through the use of, the Service are the sole responsibility of the person from which such information or materials originated. All such information is referred to as “Content”.
- You acknowledge that Content presented to you as part of the Service may be protected by intellectual property rights which are owned by, or licensed to, the persons and/or entities that provide that Content to us. You may not modify, rent, reproduce, broadcast, display, license, lease, loan, sell, distribute, create derivative works based on, or otherwise exploit that Content (either in whole or in part) unless you have been specifically told that you may do so by us or by the owners of that Content, in writing. You agree not to access Content through any technology or means other than the video playback pages of the Service itself, our embeddable video player, or other explicitly authorized means we may designate. You may access Content for your informational and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Service and as permitted by this Agreement. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any Content.
- Intellectual Property.
- You acknowledge and agree that we (or our licensors) own all legal right, title and interest in and to the Service, including, without limitation, any intellectual property rights which subsist in the Service (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist) including, without limitation, all rights with respect to copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, moral rights, trade names, domain names, technology, mask works, know-how, design rights, trade dress, trade secrets, inventions, ideas, processes, formulas, source code and object code, data, and similar rights including, without limitation, the information in any application, registration, or renewal thereof that may be protected under the intellectual property laws, regulations, or rules of any country. Without limiting the foregoing, the “look and feel” of the Service, and the compilation, assembly, and arrangement of the materials of the Service and any and all copyrightable material, and all intellectual property rights to the same, are owned or controlled by us, our licensors, or both.
- You agree that you shall not remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices (including copyright and trademark notices) which may be affixed to or contained within the Service.
- You agree that in using the Service, you will not use any trademark, service mark, trade name, or similar sounding name that could cause confusion in the market place, logo of any company or organization in a way that is likely or intended to cause confusion about the owner or authorized user of such marks, names or logos.
- Grant of Rights.
- In the event our Service in the future accepts the uploading of any content by you, you will retain copyright and any other rights you already hold in Content which you upload or otherwise submit to, or make available on, the Service.
- In the event our Service accepts posting, uploading, submitting or otherwise making available Content (other than Video Submissions):
(i) you give us a worldwide, perpetual, fully-sub licensable (through multiple tiers), transferable, irrevocable, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to use, host, store, reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, re-arrange, publish, publicly perform, publicly display, distribute and otherwise exploit such Content (in whole or in part) in any manner or media whatsoever, now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, (a) in connection with our business and (b) in connection with the business of our parent, affiliates, successors, subsidiaries, and their related companies. The Service is a public platform and other users of the Service may, and you hereby grant all users of the Service the right to, search for, see, and/or use any Content that you make publicly available through the Service to the extent permitted by the features and functionalities of the Service.
(ii) you grant us the right to use your name, picture, likeness, voice, and biographical information in connection with the use or publication of your Content, should we use it.
(iii) you affirm, represent, and warrant that: you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize us to use such Content in the manner contemplated by this Agreement. You further agree that you will not submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including, without limitation, privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have written permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant to us all of the rights granted herein. You agree to provide us with copies of such written permissions upon our request.
- You agree that we may use your feedback, suggestions, or ideas in any way, including, without limitation, in future modifications of the Service, other products or services, advertising or marketing materials. You grant us a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, sub licensable, irrevocable, fully paid up, royalty free license to use the feedback, suggestions, and ideas you provide to us in any way.
- You agree that we are not responsible for protecting and enforcing any intellectual property rights granted by you to us in connection with this Agreement and that we have no obligation to do so on your behalf.
- You understand that we may (a) transmit or distribute your Content over various public networks and in various media; (b) make such changes to your Content as determined by us in our sole discretion (including, without limitation, changes to conform and adapt Content to the technical requirements of connecting networks, devices, services or media); and (c) display advertisements in connection with your Content and/or use your Content for advertising and promotional purposes. You agree that the rights and licenses you grant to us in this Agreement shall permit us to take these actions.
- You represent and warrant to us that you have the full right, capacity, power and authority necessary to grant the rights and licenses granted herein.
- Copyright Agent.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. Without limiting our rights under Section 15 (Term and Termination), it is our policy, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our copyright agent (designated below in this Section) with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Service; your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Any notification by a copyright owner or a person authorized to act on such copyright owner’s behalf that fails to supply all of the information set forth above shall not be considered sufficient notice and shall not be deemed to confer upon us actual knowledge of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are evident. Our copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
Name: Copyright Infringement – Global Risk News Network, Inc., Address: 600 Old Country Road, Garden City, NY 11530. Email: email@example.com
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice with our copyright agent. You should note that there can be penalties for false claims under the DMCA.
- Changes to Agreement – Additional Rights & Policies
We reserve the right to change, amend and/or modify this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time, by posting an announcement of such modifications or amended agreement on the Service. You hereby acknowledge and agree that such changes, amendments and/or modifications will become effective when posted on the Service or as otherwise provided by us. From time to time, we may post on the Service or otherwise notify you of additional or different rules and policies relating to the Service. These rules and policies shall thereafter be part of this Agreement. If you use the Service after the posting or other notice of changes in this Agreement or changed rules or policies, you are agreeing to follow and be bound by them for such use.
- NO WARRANTIES. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, QUALITY, AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DATA, FILES, AND/OR OTHER INFORMATION STORED ON A SERVER OWNED OR UNDER OUR CONTROL OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE SERVICE, WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE, UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE OR SECURE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE AGREEMENT. WE TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY AND ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR ANY CONTENT THAT YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY SUBMITS, POSTS OR SENDS OVER THE SERVICE. YOU ARE SOLELYRESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR CONTENT AND THE CONSEQUENCES OF POSTING OR PUBLISHING IT, AND YOU AGREE THAT WE ARE ONLY ACTING AS A PASSIVE CONDUIT FOR YOUR AND OTHER USERS’ ONLINE DISTRIBUTION AND PUBLICATION OF CONTENT PROVIDED BY YOU AND THEM.
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF THEIR DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR THIRD PARTY LICENSORS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT AND/OR THE SERVICE PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH US, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, RECKLESSNESS, PROFESSIONAL NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS OR LEGAL THEORY. SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT THE DAMAGES ARISE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM: (i) THE USE OR MISUSE OF, OR RELIANCE UPON, THE SERVICE PROVIDED HEREUNDER; (ii) THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE FOR ANY REASON, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES, ERRORS, DEFECTS, DELAYS IN OPERATION, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE NOT LIMITED TO ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATION FAILURE, THEFT, OR DESTRUCTION; (iii) THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, OR TERMINATION OF THE SERVICE; OR (iv) THE DELETION AND/OR CORRUPTION OF ANY DATA,INFORMATION, DOCUMENTS, FILES AND/OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS STORED ON A SERVER OWNED OR UNDER OUR CONTROL OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO THE SERVICE. SUCH LIMITATION ON LIABILITY SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Release and Indemnification.
You agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless us, our parents, and third party licensors, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, members, officers, employees, and agents, from and against any and all liabilities, losses, damages, claims and expenses, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees, with respect to (i) your access, use or misuse of, or reliance upon, the Service, (ii) your actual or alleged violation or breach of this Agreement or rights of another, (iii) Content provided by you or through use of your account, and/or (iv) your acts or omissions. You agree to cooperate fully with us in the defense of any claim that is the subject of your obligations hereunder. For the avoidance of doubt, this section shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
- Term and Termination.
This Agreement is effective until terminated by us or you. We shall have the right to terminate this Agreement including, without limitation, your right to access and use the Service, at any time in our sole discretion and without advance notice to you. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by deleting your user account on the Service and discontinuing use of any and all parts of the Service. Upon termination of this Agreement for any reason, you shall immediately cease using the Service.
- Governing Law and Venue for Disputes.
This Agreement, and your relationship with us under this Agreement, shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict or choice of laws provisions. Any dispute with us, or our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents or affiliates, arising under or in relation to this Agreement shall be resolved exclusively through the federal or state courts located in New York County, New York (and courts with appellate jurisdiction therefrom), except with respect to imminent harm requiring temporary or preliminary injunctive relief in which case we may seek such relief in any court with jurisdiction over the parties. You understand that, in return for agreement to this provision, we are able to offer the Service at the terms designated, and that your assent to this provision is an indispensable consideration to this Agreement. You also acknowledge and understand that, with respect to any dispute with us, or our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents or affiliates, arising out of or relating to your use of the Service or this Agreement: (i) YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE A TRIAL BY JURY; and (ii) YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO SERVE AS A REPRESENTATIVE, AS A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL, OR IN ANY OTHER REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY, OR TO PARTICIPATE AS A MEMBER OF A CLASS OF CLAIMANTS, IN ANY LAWSUIT INVOLVING ANY SUCH DISPUTE.
If any provision in this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable or contrary to applicable law, such provision shall be construed, limited, or altered, as necessary, to eliminate the invalidity or unenforceability or the conflict with applicable law, and all other provisions of this Agreement shall remain in effect.
- No Assignment, Sublicense or Transfer.
You may not assign, sublicense, or transfer this Agreement or any rights or obligations hereunder, or grant a security interest in or over your rights to use the Service, without our prior written consent. Any such attempted assignment, sublicense, or transfer will be null and void and we, in our sole discretion, shall have the right to immediately terminate this Agreement.
You agree that we may communicate with you electronically. Such electronic communications may consist of e-mail, notices posted on the Service, and other communications. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we send to you electronically will satisfy any requirement that such communication be in writing and, to the extent intended, such communication will be an enforceable and binding term or amendment to this Agreement. You may send communications to us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entire Agreement.
This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter. All provisions that should by their nature survive the termination of this Agreement shall survive the expiration of this Agreement including, without limitation, the rights and licenses you have granted hereunder, indemnities, releases, disclaimers, limitations on liability, provisions related to choice of law, no class action, and no trial by jury. Any waiver of or promise not to enforce any right under this Agreement shall not be enforceable unless communicated in accordance with Section 19 (Communications).
NO VENDOR, DISTRIBUTOR, DEALER, RETAILER, AGENT, SALES PERSON, OR OTHER PERSON IS AUTHORIZED BY US TO MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT OR TO MAKE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR PROMISE THAT IS DIFFERENT THAN OR IN ADDITION TO THE WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR PROMISES EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.